Edward Simmons Massage Therapists, LLC has a professional Business Profile. You can
view this Profile at: http://www.fastpitchnetworking.com/profile.cfm?ContactID=220301&style=2
Edward Simmons, Jr. LMT, has been a licensed Massage Therapist since September,
1989. He has worked as a staff member for the Northwest Activities Center in the
Northwest side of Detroit from 1989 to 1995. From 1995 to 2000 Ed worked as an
Independent Contractor with a diverse clientele. In the fall of 2000, Ed founded the
business Edward C. Simmons, Jr. & Company, a sole-proprietorship business, and in
September, 2004 Edward Simmons Massage Therapists LLC was created to serve
Personal, Corporate and Government Clients Nationwide.
The objective of Edward Simmons Massage Therapists LLC, ESMT, is to provide the
highest quality of professional service to our customer base. We provide quality service
to a select group of medical doctors, chiropractors, health care professionals, small and
medium size businesses. ESMT has a very diverse client base consisting of sport figures,
politicians, entertainers, business men and women, auto accident clients, UAW workers,
senior citizens, and the physically challenged. We provide a staff of highly trained and
licensed therapists to serve your needs.
1. Medical and Personal Injury massage, i.e., Auto Accident cases,
2. Aroma Therapy,Treatments using pure essential oils.
3. Massage workshops and demonstration for events, and conventions,
4. Pamper Parties,
5. ,Corporate Massage Consultation Services
6. On-site Mini or Chair Massages for businesses and corporate clients
7. Event Planning: such as Health Fairs, Bridal Shower, and Conventions
8. Product or Service Marketing.
9. Provide a market for the following products: Nature's Sunshine Products,
(NSP),and Young Living Essential Oils. See "Healthy
10. Massage Classes.
1. Basic Swedish 5. Reflexology (Foot Massage)
2. Sports Massage 6. Therapeutic Massage (Medical)
3. Trigger Point 7. Aroma Therapy
4. Accupressure 8. Deep Tissue
HOURS OF BUSINESS FOR LOCAL CLIENTS:
All Personal Massage Appointments are scheduled in advance. Personal clients must
give 24 to 36 hours notice for appointment. Corporate clients must give 5 business
days notice. Pamper parties must give 4 weeks notification.
Mon.- Fri.: 9:30 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Sat.: 10:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Sun.: 11:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
We am listed with the following organizations:
1. www.iWantaMassage.com: A massage web hosting company.
2. www.nationwidemassage.com; A nationwide directory of massage therapists.
3. www.fastpitchnetworking.com: a marketing and networking organization.
4. www.abmp.com, Member in good standing with the Associated Bodyworks and
Massage Professionals. They are also found on their "Find a Therapist" Link on
the web site: www.massagetherapy.com.
5. www.wholehealthpro.com A nationwide medical rescource company.
6. www.superpages.com; Web site "Yellow Pages" search directory. To go to
my ad "Click Here."
7. http://www.uscity.net: a uscity.net internet business directory.
8. www.mmbdc.com: Michigan Minority Business Development
Council. A resource for minority business
9. Products: Young Living Essential Oils; Nature Sunshine Products (see
"Healthy Products" Link.
10. http://providersearch.ameriplanusa.com/stateform.aspx. We are a
Provider for AmeriPlan Insurance Plan.
We can be accessed by typing into any Search Engine the keyword:
Edward Simmons, or Edward Simmons Massage Therapists LLC.
Whole Life Health Center, PC
Dr. Sharon Oliver, MD, Holistic Medicine
18714 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48221
Attorney Michael J. Morse,, Esq.
Personal Injury Attorney
25657 Southfield Rd.
Southfield, MI 48075
Comprehensive Chiropractic Wellness Center
Dr. William Nelson, Chiropractor
10440 W. 7 Mile Rd.
Detroit, MI 48221
Magnete Rehab Services
Auto Accident Case Management
Karen Hendrix, LPN, and CEO
Detroit, MI 48205
AmeriPlan Provider: Massage Therapist:
AmeriPlan® Provider Lookup
CONTRACTOR / SUB-CONTRACTORS:
1. GENERAL CONTRACTOR: Edward C. Simmons, Jr. LMT & CEO
2. CONSULTANT / SECRETARY: Qimmah Simmons ...
SUB-CONTRACTORS: A team of Licensed and Trained Massage Therapists in most major
A Service Charge of $25.00 for On-site Business Massage and IN HOME SERVICE VISITS
for the entire Metro Detroit area: (this includes all of Wayne and Oakland Counties.
Metro Airport Transportation Cost is: $35.00). For individual clients only.
TRANSPORTATION & SETUP FEES
This covers the cost of transportation, parking, setup, restoration, and management. It is
charged to all On-site Corporate Massage clients locally and nationwide. For local clients
(metro Detroit area): $60.00. For clients nationwide: $95.00.
EDWARD SIMMONS MASSAGE THERAPISTS, LLC
PHONE: (313) 273-8510
CELL: (313) 443-4280
License #: BUS-1995-108 Expires: Nov.01, 2009
National Provider Identifier Member
Minority Business Enterprise, MBE, Contractor with the County of Wayne; Detroit,
Michigan (as of Jan. 2006)
Michigan Minority Business Development Council, MMBDC, Certified. (See: